We are seeking a Market Research Analyst to be a key player for achieving our business goals.
This position will gather information to determine potential sales for the company and create a
marketing campaign. Collect and analyze data on customer preferences and needs to identify
potential markets and factors affecting product demand. They will also develop and implement
procedures for identifying advertising needs.
This position will work from our company office located at New York, NY.
The person working on this job will be required to perform:
- Plan and execute selling strategies in order to grow the revenue base.
- Determine positioning, identify business requirements, and utilize relevant forums and
- associations online to increase awareness of OnTarget services.
- Identify new deals and drive sales opportunities using digital media marketing
- Develop and implement marketing and business strategies (including social media) for
- promotion and brand building of the company.
- Form strong relationships with customers, partners, and other internal teams.
- Promote OnTarget services via conference, seminar, digital channel, social media,
- advertising, public relations activities, annual reports, newsletters, websites, etc.
- Set online goals, plan and execute marketing campaigns, including marketing database,
- email, social media, blog posting, events and advertising campaigns
- Measure, report, assess campaigns’ performance against conversion and ROI goal
- Must have Bachelor’s or Master’s in Market Research/ Marketing/ Business or related
- 2+ years of experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence, or Marketing Research
- Experience running analyses (regressions, odds ratios, etc.) and reporting data, including
- frequencies, crosstabs, and statistical significance testing is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and related statistical queries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Tableau a plus
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and standard corporate